5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Barrie
At BarrieInvesting.com, we firmly believe Barrie is an ideal place for real estate investment! However, many people don’t know the potential that Barrie has to offer. Our team has put together our top 5 facts that make Barrie ideal for investment, which you probably didn’t know!
- Barrie has a population of 197,059, which makes Barrie 21st largest metropolitan area in Canada. The City of Barrie saw a population increase of 5.4 per cent which was above the national growth rate of 5.0 per cent.
- Barrie has a growth strategy to implement by 2031 that will see the population rise to 210,000 and jobs to over 100,000.
- The median household income in Barrie is just over $91,000 which exceeds the national and provincial averages.
- The median age in Barrie is 38.5 and is younger than the provincial average in Ontario at 41.7.
- Barrie has seen rent increases in the neighbourhood of 4.6 per cent. Rent for a one-bedroom apartment is averaging $1572, which makes Barrie the 5th most expensive city to rent in Canada.
Barrie has been consistently ranked as one of the best places to invest in Real Estate in Ontario, and at BarrieInvesting.com we couldn’t agree more. If you would like to learn more about current investment opportunities in Barrie, contact our team today! Matt 705-739-3432 or Domenic 249-877-7785.